No announcement yet.

Explain your avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine is a "borrowed" av from another forum.....that shows what my old end users did occasionaly due to my boss
    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

My avatar is one of those hot new invisible types!!
      <-------- See!!

Comment

Mine is from a uk commercial which stole my c&c handle to sell fizzy drinks that make you fall over.

tastes like cats p!ss

Breezer
        Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Just changed mine today. It's the main driver in my B&W DM601 S2 speakers. Woven kevlar baby!
          Attached Files
          Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

It's a render of a house I did.

Comment

<---- Shion Uzuki from Xenosaga, the lead engineer of an AI research project. Pretty cute for a bunch of pixels if you ask me, haha. oo yea... the character design in the game is colourful and TOP-NOTCH IMO. It's sort of like Anime in 3D

This game is said to have lots of cut scenes, and AFAIK it's very hard to tell the difference between CG and realtime graphics. now there's something to beat nVIDIA's DAWN

The game is launching next month in north america, can't wait! For all you europeans, sorry. The game is not going to make it to Europe.

Comment

<------Always thought the Rush 2112 Album Graphic was cool. It was extra cool when I was 13yrs old.
                Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

It's my nick, in the MURC style

Made it after playing with desktop backgrounds based on the Parhelia logo. Might think of something original at some point...
                  Meet Jasmine.
                  flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Originally posted by Evildead666
                    My avatar, in real size, is part of a diagram for the life cycle of a protein/enzyme.

Its made up of food and animals if you look closely.

(Personally, when reduced to this size it looks like a mutant babies face. This was purely unintentional. just liked the output.))

I have to say it: it remember me an Arcimboldo's painting.
                    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Evil Dead 666 .. I saw a painting in the Louvre (well a series of three) that are different seasons that look like yours made up of individual parts of nature. Is this what Drizzt was on about?

Gurn - yours looks like the final scene from evil dead 2 when the guy goes back in time.

Finally mine was a red eye I made whle messing about with Zbrush
                      hmmmmm

Comment

a cat from our cattery

Rakido
                        "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral

my, what a big blade he's holding !
                          'xcept for the face in your avatar I could make out much untill now.
                          I made the avatar when the max size was 50x50 pixels and I haven't updated it to the 75x75 standard. I should do that today...

Guts' sword is called 'The Dragonslayer.' It's made from a magical ore taken from an elf mine. It's over 6' (~2m) tall and weighs more than a grown man. Here's a smaller version of the whole pic:

A perspective pic of Guts with sword that MURCers will love making fun of:

Jammrock
                          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
                            Just changed mine today. It's the main driver in my B&W DM601 S2 speakers. Woven kevlar baby!
                            Cool. I thought it was a goldfish eye.
                            #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                            people do all day!"

Comment

You can guess what mine's about!
                              The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

<-- http://www.compost-records.com/
                                no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Working...
                                X