No announcement yet.

US goes to war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because some reporters are trustworthy, patriotic and will not publish more of the info than necessary to tell the story, especially to those who would use some aspect of it against us.

A great example of this is kind of co-operation & discretion is when John Scali, the ABC reporter, served as an intermediary between Kennedy and Aleksander Fomin (the KGB chief in the Russian embassy) during the Cuban missile crisis. All during this Scali did the right thing.

You can't say the same thing about many UN officials, most of which have all the discretion of a sieve.

Witness the fact that since Gulf War I ended UN personnel have been leaking inspection visits to Iraq. Only when the US took steps to stop this hemmoraging of information did Iraq expel the inspectors in 1998.

Sound familiar?

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 10 February 2003, 13:13.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

• 'and NOBODY is allowed to have biological weapons'
      - odd China, USSR, US, UK, France (at least have Bios.....

Probably SAfrica too, vut its not letting on.... Nobody stopped them.....

'biological weapons against his own people is "bad" then you need a priority reassessment.'
      Phosgene is not a biological weapon.

'France was leaking the inspection schedule to Saddam a week in advance. When we clamped down on security of that schedule, Saddam evicted the inspectors.'

No, I think you will find that the inspectors were being replaced by CIA - so much so that the last weapons-inspector chief came out publically and complained that most of his workers were agents!!!

'It's not the wing, it's not a crack, and it's HIGHLY insensitive of your TV stations to keep airing it when it has been pretty categorically proven that it isn't what they're saying it is. The shuttle wings don't even LOOK like that. They don't have black protuberances, or round things. Additionally, the lighting is all wrong - that video was doctored or modified. Shame on your TV stations for not checking the integrity of the video before repeatedly airing it.'

Its not a fake, Gurm.... this was also on the BBC news network.... its shot out through a window - its not the wing either..

'We have seen a movie of the Shuttle leaving, with something hitting the wing.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny, wasn't aware anyone had caught that on camera. Again, I question the authenticity of your sources, and encourage you to read the other thread here where we debunk a lot of shuttle misinformation. It's not hard to find.'

Actually this was on 'nwes 24(Beeb), CNBC, and sky news here! There is a distinct picture of 'something' fairly large, striking the underside of the shuttle.....

The rest is crack-induced!!!!
      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

• btw i think it was 'wired' which ran an article about debris collisions on lanch before.... one incident caused a tile to lose 75% of its depth with a collision - they think it was with ice......

redred
        Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
          Because some reporters are trustworthy, patriotic and will not publish more of the info than necessary to tell the story, especially to those who would use some aspect of it against us.
          So your saying that UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan and the members of the security council aren't trustworthy .
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

• Originally posted by KeiFront
            So your saying that UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan and the members of the security council aren't trustworthy .
            I agree, especially the SC. Syria is there, of all countries.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

• Yep. The UN is pretty notorious for being untrustworthy.

I mean, they let China onto the "human rights" council. BWAHAHAHA!

- Gurm
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              I would still get screwed

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRed
                ...Its not a fake, Gurm.... this was also on the BBC news network.... its shot out through a window - its not the wing either...
                Oh for cryin in the night.
                There is no view like that out of any of the shuttle windows!
                Get a model of the shuttle (or a picture) and look for your self.
                chuck
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

• THANK YOU CHUCK.

Can we please put that piece of turd to rest? That video was/is a total fake. Either it's totally faked, or it's of something ELSE. But it's not any part of the shuttle.

- Gurm
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

• No it wasn't a fake. It was just misinterpreted. The jewish astronaut himself shot the video. It is not the wing.
                    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

• Originally posted by thop
                      No it wasn't a fake. It was just misinterpreted. The jewish astronaut himself shot the video. It is not the wing.
                      IYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Post a picture of the shuttle pointing to what you think the picture is.
                      chuck
                      Chuck
                      秋音的爸爸

Comment

• Yes, please.

If you're so convinced that it's something on the shuttle... find us a drawing or picture of that part of the shuttle.

Go on.

- Gurm

Comment

• I'm no shuttle expert so you might google it out for yourself. Nor am i interested to convince anyone

Comment

Working...
                          X