how does the ParheliaII?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does the ParheliaII?

i think that ParheliaII will be published soon?
    is it a Upgrade Parhelia or a different Video card?
    could someone say sth about it?

pls!
    PC:Intel P4 3G |Intel D875PBZ|Geil PC3200 256MB Golden Dragon x 2| matrox Parhelia-512 R 128MB|Creative SB! Audigy2 Platinum|Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 SATA 120GB x 2 Raid0|WesternDigital WDC WD1200JB-00EVA0|LG 795FT Plus|LG HL-DT-ST RWDVD GCC-4480B|LG HL-DT-ST CD-ROM GCR-8523B|LGIM-ML980|LGIM-K868|SF-420TS
    DataCenter:Intel PIII 450|Intel VC820|Samsung RDRAM PC800 256MB x 2|matrox Millennium G450 DualHead SGRAM 32MB|Adaptec 2940UW|NEC USB2.0 Extend Card|Intel pro100 82557|Samsung Floppy Disk|Fujitsu MAN3367MP|Seagate Barracuda ST136475LW|IBM DTLA-307030|Sony CU5221|SevenTeam ST-420SLP|LGIM-ML980|LGIM-K868

Crystal Ball...
    Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Crystal Ball!!!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Pipedream.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Re: how does the ParheliaII?

Originally posted by chhfchhf
          i think that ParheliaII will be published soon?
          What's a ParheliaII??

Comment

It means another Parhelia. oh no!

Comment

It's dead.
              there isn't going to be Parhelia II
              only thing that could be coming is newer chip revision of Parhelia 512 chip. but I doubt we will see it anytime soon.
              "Dippadai"

Comment

Actually the Parhelia II will feature a new headless-casting technology that removes a person's head during video conferencing. With that advanced feature of course, the price of the ParII will be way out of anyone's reach until the other vendors, like ATI and Nvidia, start supporting headless-casting technology.

To help accelerate sales, I believe they're also introducing your choice of red or black pcb.

Who says Matrox doesn't understand their customer base!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nappe1
                  It's dead.
                  there isn't going to be Parhelia II
                  only thing that could be coming is newer chip revision of Parhelia 512 chip. but I doubt we will see it anytime soon.
                  Never say never......

Comment

Originally posted by cjcox
                    Actually the Parhelia II will feature a new headless-casting technology that removes a person's head during video conferencing. With that advanced feature of course, the price of the ParII will be way out of anyone's reach until the other vendors, like ATI and Nvidia, start supporting headless-casting technology.

To help accelerate sales, I believe they're also introducing your choice of red or black pcb.

Who says Matrox doesn't understand their customer base!!
                    Too bad the heads won't roll of the people resposable for Matrox decline into the shitter
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Originally posted by cjcox
                      Actually the Parhelia II will feature a new headless-casting technology that removes a person's head during video conferencing.
                      Hey, can that technology also remove the head of "Mr. talking head"?
                      Well then it would really be an advanced feature for Matrox....

EDIT: Seems GT98 had the same thoughts as me...
                      Last edited by Indiana; 6 February 2003, 17:54.
                      But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                      My System
                      2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                      German ATI-forum

Comment

Working...
                      X