No announcement yet.

New cards to be announced ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use Canada Computers or Logic Computer house as my main locations for parts.. Canada Computers have managed to beat/ match wholesales prices on many occations.. no idea how they do that. I never had to return anything to them, so I cannot say how good they are though.
    a friend of mine bought a R9700Pro from Futureshop for $649.99.. he returned it and got it from Canada Computers for $489.99.. after taxes, he saved ~$200..

Kasper
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ
      Prior to Parhelia, there were flash animations, a countdown system, ... all indicating a big release.

Now, there is nothing like that... What does that tell us ?
      1. not a big release ?
      2. no release ?
      3. suprise release ?

(I'm hoping the last option... )

Jörg
      There never was anything prior to the one for Parhelia's announcement either.
      #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
      people do all day!"

Comment

• I think there was something not quite as big as, but in spirit definately similar before the announcement of the G550. I think the G400 was rather a surprise.

I think however it'l be option 4: a no surprise no release.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
        X