Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Polski
    Yeah, I sure do miss that wheel.

I once was a 7110 owner, but eventually I crossed over to the p800. Which is a very nice phone.
    Play free online games and win real prizes at Gembly! All your favorite solitaire games, card games, dice games against real players. Play and win!

read some more about the faboulus p800 which now also can be turned into a remote..

James.
    Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

The hardware engineer has just told me this morning that now they are shooting for a new bandwidth target.

They want to get this thing out with 1.8 terabytes/sec memory bandwidth.

Also, they are going to need to employ a new cooling technology.

The guy said that since they are going to be processing 80 pixels per clock that the heat output will be intense.

Here is their plan. Instead of using a duster to cool the GPU, they are going with a self contained liquid cooling unit that is noiseless. It even has a bonus, see I'm told that Bacardi 151 conducts heat the best, and since it's a close unit, you can even use it to brew!

Man THAT'S innovation!!! A brewery and GPU on the same PCB. Although he said the most you can get out of it without frying the GPU is about one shot.

After talking to him though he had to goto the bathroom to vomit, and then he started humming the theme to deliverance.
      I am the 1 and the 0, the bit and the byte.
      No computer is unbendable to my will, as hacking is not so much skill as psychology. Much like the lawmaker and the money that drives him to do as anyone would wish with it.

Comment

i can see it now... after every round of Doom III take a shot and go on fraging
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Matrox: All your base are belong to us

Isn't Dan Wood going for the minimum?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
            Matrox: All your base are belong to us
            You know what's funny C_W? M actually has a server with "aybabtu" dot something for it's addy

(has for years)

What you say?!?!?!?!

ZIG
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

"They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                You know what's funny C_W? M actually has a server with "aybabtu" dot something for it's addy

(has for years)

What you say?!?!?!?!

ZIG

Woot!!! 2K

Comment

(has for years)

What you say?!?!?!?!

ZIG
                  Yep, it's aybabtu.matrox.com

Comment

Does anyone still have that very first All you base picture, where the guy is about to smack the seal on the head? If yes, could you post it here?

P800 is way to expensive (phone for me, card for Matrox)

Comment

did you notice the domain servers?

'Mirage' and 'Illusion'!
                      Dont just swallow the blue pill.

Comment

did you see itchy and scratchy also?
                        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

The "AYBABTU" originates from the Zero Wing's english version (1989) arcade game.

there was a talk about aybabtu.matrox.com back in the days when everyone was expecting the G800 to appear, too bad the G800 project turned out to be aybdbtu...

edit: You can find the text as it was supposed to be translated from japanese here.
                          Last edited by NetSnake; 2 May 2003, 07:21.

Comment

(has for years)

What you say?!?!?!?!

ZIG
                            What you say???

oh... YOUR ARE ON YOUR WAY TO DISTRUCTION!!!!! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE FOR SURVIVAl MAkE YOUR TIME!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X