No announcement yet.

Acrane (netflix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just have Netflix at the moment... We are planning to get Amazon at some point as there are some series we really want to see.
    Surprisingly good was "Sweet Tooth": we started watching and just binge-watched it during our holiday. The premise is a bit odd, but the characters are nice, each of the 3 seasons is quite different (not rehashing the same story) and it has a closed ending. The series is calm: a lot happens, but it is not portrayed with too much action.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

We liked S1 of Sweettooth. Then S2 came along and we were turned off instantly, not sure why. I think it'd been a better experience if we hadn't watched S1 and binged S1/S3 in one go.
      Loudermilk is at Netflix if you have a VPN that takes you to Germany. I was there on holiday and hence I found it...
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

We started "A good girl's guide to murder". Two episodes in (out of six) and it looks like a nice crime story.

Of course, Lost is on our list... I saw it when it played on TV, but my wife has not seen it. I know the ending is somewhat controversial (but apparently most endings of big series are, cfr. Game of Thrones) but the series as such was quite compelling.

But we are switching a bit with gaming: we are now playing Shadow of the Tombraider (the whole latest trilogy was once for free on Epic, we had bought the first one some years before), and it is very entertaining. Not a multiplayer game, but I'm better at the jumping/acrobatics, while my wife loves - and is better at - the battles. As they play well with gamepads, they make for an ideal playing on the couch games. (and as for fun multiplayer games: Overcooked is great)
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Working...
        X