No announcement yet.

Operation Pipe Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gurm please, if you don't like what I say, then PLEASE do not read it. I mean unless you are being forced to read it, then that could be a major problem.
    Peace Out.

WORLD PEACE

Think IT. Live IT. Be IT.

<a href="http://bellsouthpwp.net/L/i/Liquid-Memory/fearit/index.htm">F.E.A.R. IT</a>
    Free Enterprise About Reality

Comment

I would just like to say that in the past I put up some threads that were pretty speculative, imaginative, and sometimes downright STUPID. I did it to get people riled up and to get some juicy messages going. It definately caused problems, and I have changed the format, so now I am sticking just to news headlines and such, all truth, no speculation, no imagination, and definately not stupid when it comes down to our civil rights.

If you have any problems with this,

Please Read No further, as it might get you mad at me for no apparent reason other than to get mad, which can cause serious health problems, such as, Bleeding Ulcer, Acid Reflux Disease, Throat Cancer, and sometimes cursing at your monitor.

All opinions brought forth by this stupid keyboard through this stupid computer, into this stupid modem, through the stupid phone line, into the stupid internet, are just that, opinions, and in no way reflect upon any of the users of matrox, nor the corporation of matrox, nor the people who buy matrox, or even anyone associated with matrox.
      Peace Out.

WORLD PEACE

<a href="http://bellsouthpwp.net/L/i/Liquid-Memory/fearit/index.htm">F.E.A.R. IT</a>

Comment

Jammrock, you said there was no proof, here are a few links.

Peace Out.

WORLD PEACE

Comment

You never change do you. From you own link:
          Overview: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) supports scientifically valid research to determine whether marijuana offers medical benefits. While some individuals report that marijuana has helped them with the effects of certain diseases, approval of marijuana for medical purposes would require the same level of scientific evidence required for other pharmaceutical products. So far, there has been little scientific evidence that smoked marijuana can serve as a therapeutically useful drug. Meanwhile, the hazards to health posed by smoked marijuana are well-established.
          You're such a troll.

Jammrock
          “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
          –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Did you read both links jammrock, or did you just skim the top of them, it is over 50 pages long.

Quote from the second link

Several factors make it difficult to carry out scientifically valid research on smoked marijuana. While NIH has supported research projects involving marijuana, few qualifying applications for such research are submitted.

The workshop concluded that there are too few scientific studies to determine marijuana's therapeutic utility, but that research is justified into marijuana's use for certain conditions or diseases: pain; neurological and movement disorders; the nausea of patients who are undergoing chemotherapy for cancer; loss of appetite and weight (cachexia) related to AIDS; and glaucoma.
            Please read it all before you call me a troll.
            Peace Out.

WORLD PEACE

Comment

Your original post:
              ...and known to be the best anti-depressant, pain reliever, and anger management drug out there.
              Your reply post to me (emphasis added):
              Several factors make it difficult to carry out scientifically valid research on smoked marijuana. While NIH has supported research projects involving marijuana, few qualifying applications for such research are submitted.
              The workshop concluded that there are too few scientific studies to determine marijuana's therapeutic utility, but that research is justified into marijuana's use for certain conditions or diseases: pain; neurological and movement disorders; the nausea of patients who are undergoing chemotherapy for cancer; loss of appetite and weight (cachexia) related to AIDS; and glaucoma.
              Justified does not equal "known as the best..." blah, blah, blah. And yes I did read them, and no they didn't justify marijuna's legality.

Troll
              Last edited by Jammrock; 12 March 2003, 09:32.
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
              X