0%
    Am not tattooed: tolerable!
    0%
    Am tattooed: bloody awful!
    0%
    Am not tattooed: bloody awful!
    0%
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Hey, whatever rocks your boat... I just think they look hideous 20years down the line...
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Agreed.

I also figure that in 20 years I will be a very different person, and something I choose now will most likely not apply down the road... who knows though...
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

i like tatoos... as long as they are not over done.... ok to be sinical i think the best place for a male to have a tatoo would be on the tip of his .......
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

SD

So it shrinks with age?

Comment

Comment

"They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

A tattoo anywhere visible? Might as well have it on your forehead and have it say "unemployable".

- Gurm
                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                If only life were as easy as you
                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                If only life were as easy as you
                I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                  A tattoo anywhere visible? Might as well have it on your forehead and have it say "unemployable".

- Gurm
                  You know, that isn't very true.
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I know what Gurm means. Seeing a tattoo invokes a stereotype response. Someone with a visible tat is definitely going to have a harder time getting employed in any job other than manual type stuff.

T.
                    FT.

Comment

Depends, if you want to be a lorry driver they'd probably turn you down if you didn't have one
                      When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

- Gurm
                        Not even close...
                        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I love tatoo on women, dislike them on men.
                          Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

do not like tatoos period. i do not stereotype people who have them. ok maybe i do but i keep it to myself until i get to know them.
                            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Besides being butt-ugly, tatoos are also often very questionable from a medical standpoint. inflammations and allergic reactions are the least of the problems.

Even worse are those lips/nose and( other places I won't mention here) piercings which are heaven for all kinds of bacteria. Just get a multiresistent staphylococcus on one of those, not a thing you'd like to have.

Those things are unhygienic and mutilate a otherwise fine body - and I still have to ask "why?"
                              (I too think those who wear those thing are in many cases insecure personalities trying to overpaint that with such "tough" superficial/optical gadgets)
                              But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                              My System
                              2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                              German ATI-forum

Comment

Working...
                              X