No announcement yet.

So you Sweeds think you are sooo smart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just know that SAAB's used to be notorious for dying at around 100k km. SAAB's aren't too popular around here, as people prefer the BMW 300 series over everything else.

And well, SAAB's are just plain U-G-L-Y to me.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Yup....the blower motor.....which was buried deeper than Adam and built like a toy.

Dr. Mordrid
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock

And well, SAAB's are just plain U-G-L-Y to me.

Jammrock
        I would have to agree on the earlier models, however they do seem to be maturing a little in the design department.I've also found that many of them seem to sag a bit in the rear a little prematurely - great if you like looking at the sky while you drive
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Anyone seen the new Mazda RX-8 with Rotary Engine (sounds like KITT ), four seats, reverse opening rear doors and no b-pillar? I think it's ugly as hell, and it's a real fuel guzzler (11.6 Liters/100km) because of the rotary engine (Wankelmotor, for the germans), but a four-seated sports car, an engine that sounds like a jet turbine, and reverse opening rear doors are really interesting.

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Wot u guys think of Nissan Z?
            Its not bad, ey~
            Although i'd prefer MB SL55AMG ^^&

ErkWerk~!~

....dang haven't posted in aggggesssss

Comment

The Z isn't bad, but the G35 coupe is a better version of the same car.
              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
              X