No announcement yet.

Who is the founder of the MURC COC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh.... sure you are ......... You are a Supper (mini) MURC COCer....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

*stabs SpiralDragon with a toothpick*

Comment

*Torches GuchiGuh with his dragon flam... alll that is left is the toothpick
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

You want war eh??

*gets his supercharged BMW 760 Li out and rams it into Spiral Dragon!*

All that is left is a dent in the BMW front spoiler and a long long long trail of Dragon blood and mush.....

Comment

Hey, I'm behind in the poll !
            Oh, wait, I haven't voted yet...

A dent in the front spoiler ?!?... Hmm, they don't even make BMWs like they used too...

Jörg
            pixar
            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Ohhh u want war as well???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*Drives a G55AMG over VJ*

Comment

* (as any other dragon) is resurected and cruches GuchiGuh, along with all his cars, with the dragons tender heavy claws... or paws if you like ... depending wether you consider yoursel a mini or a supper

Comment

Hey, it was nothing to do with me!
                    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

You're slacking off guys, this thread arn't as confused as your erlier confused threads
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

huh????

Comment

you mean to tell me that GuchiGuh status as a mini/super MURC COCer... is not confusing enugh........

*looks out for GuchiGuh and duks...

Comment

if you mention that one more time your dragon tail is going to be up ur butt!

Oh gowsh no, i am getting like technoid.... is an awesome smiliy!! ! MWAHAH!!

Comment

Comment

spiraldragon is so tiny, i bet Ant could scare the bejesus out of him.

Comment

Working...
                                X