No announcement yet.

The new Maserati QuatroPorte!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It may come with a tiptronic gearbox though.

Comment

The Benz guys are about to shoot themselves in the foot. Why would anyone spend a half million US on the SLR, when next year they'll be able to buy the 600HP CL65 AMG for a measly US$185,000?
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Originally posted by Elie
        I have a 1987 Biturbo as well, and you are right, this thing is dangerous but I love every minute of it

Cheers,
        Elie
        So sweeeet!!. Nice car.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I don't think you will have time to change gears.....after you put your foot flat on the floor and your head has become one object with the headrest

Comment

LOL, yeah they had to peal my head off the head rest several times!

Comment

Originally posted by agallag
              The Benz guys are about to shoot themselves in the foot. Why would anyone spend a half million US on the SLR, when next year they'll be able to buy the 600HP CL65 AMG for a measly US$185,000?
              The SLR is just something beyond....it's hard to explain. Probably because my EnGalIsh sux so much

Comment

Just saw CL65 AMG video.
                Seems like a kick arse car!

Comment

Working...
                X