No announcement yet.

Legal Advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*SIGH* ... I'll figure out what court costs are before I decide. Either way I'm filing a complaint with the city about their god damn stupidty!

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Last sunday I got flashed by a speed camera

I was driving down the M42 (70MPH limit). It was night and there was a lot of traffic. I used a slip road to change from one motorway to another and found my self immediatly in a 50MPH zone due to roadworks... There was a speed camera facing the fist sign that I saw. I got clocked doing 60PMH.

Looking back, there was one sign prior to the camera on the left hand side of the sliproad. I didn't see it because the i was in the right hand lane.

What really irks me, is that I thought I was driving 60PMH in a 70MOH zone!

I am waiting for the ticket to arrive through the post
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Hey, I'll take court costs over insurance points any day.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

It's all a moneymaking scam perpetrated by the government, and I'm sure insurance companies give them some sort of kickback for writing a lot of tickets, so they will have an excuse to charge more.

Comment

Working...
          X