No announcement yet.

How to increase your post count 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@gnep: I kicked him and told him to reply, but his work is really busy. This is why I kick but.
    My actual upgrade has more to do with the fact i'm doing the job, I was using a different Admin account to keep it all seperate for quite a while, but after speaking with the boss, we decided to upgrade 'Sasq'

@Umf: I honestly don't know
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Congratulations on the upgrade !
      Does Ant still visit the forums ? It has been a long time since a last saw a post by him...

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

If Ant isn't here that often lately if at all, please give him our best wishes.

Comment

Will do.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

well congrats SASQ .... .... now you have the privilage of level 30 should you choose to accept...
            "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Probably has nothing to do with it..... Wild Turkey is 101 Proof 50.5% alcohol

Comment

Working...
              X