No announcement yet.

Melatonin brand recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe at 6'4" and 240lbs-ish I'm feeling distinctly smaller here than I usually do
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

6' 1", 350+ lbs Never been an abnormally tall person, but very stocky. I usually describe myself as a 6 foot tall dwarf

Jammrock
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
        6' 1", 350+ lbs Never been an abnormally tall person, but very stocky. I usually describe myself as a 6 foot tall dwarf

Jammrock
        well John Rhys-Davies, who played Gimli was 6'1", so you could still be a dwarf
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Those aren't shoe sizes... those are skis!
          --Insert something here--

Comment

Yeah, well I'm 6'9" and weigh 427 lb and have 3% body fat. Next week I'm flying out to audition for the lead in the next Superman flic.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Kevin

BTW currently Natrol, 9mg nightly to control my snoring and to trip out on HRDs (Hyper-Realistic Dreams).
            Last edited by KRSESQ; 28 July 2004, 07:54.

Comment

Well I might as well join in - 6'1", just under 200lbs (could stand to lose a little), and shoe size 13 (UK - I think that's 14 US). For comparison to Dr. Mordrid, I probably couldn't benchpress a dead squirrel

Back to the topic - A couple of years ago I was prescribed melatonin for 2 weeks to help with trouble falling asleep. They prescribed 3mg nightly, but upped it to 4 because that was the dose the pharmacy had. It was very effective - knocked me out very quickly - but while I was on it I realised I had other problems to fix before it could really help.

Nowadays that's sorted out, and I just use the melatonin when I get into a rut of not being able to fall asleep for hours. With the Natrol though 3mg is not enough and I have to take 6, and even then it's only effective if I chew it up and take it with lots of water (a tip I read online somewhere).

I didn't manage to contact my friend while he was stateside, but I might try to order some from an online pharmacy sometime. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Oh, and good luck with the audition Kevin
              Last edited by Ribbit; 28 July 2004, 08:59.
              Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Dang, I am tiny then.

6' 0" 190lbs... Size 11 1/2 shoe.
                "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Working...
                X