No announcement yet.

Lizzie needs some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

times up guys, she should be in the car now, on her way.

Unless something breaks, its been sorted. stay tuned for more details.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Does Liz have a Paypal account? That would simplify things some.

Kevin

Comment

Not to my knowledge.
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

liz,

Hurry up and give us your paypal email and I will gladly donate. It won't be much, but every little bit counts.

Dave
          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Little Miss Liz is hopefully fast asleep enjoying pain killer induced sleep.

Minus 1 tooth and some root canal work. (afaik)

I got a message 3:30am my time that all went ok, and she was going to sleep the happy drugs off.
            Juu nin to iro

Comment

get well soon lizy
              "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Gosh - missed all the excitement yet again. Get well soon Lizzie. Cash wise it would be easier if you were in the UK but if desparate (and this applies to any of you) pm me.

I've always wanted to get into the loan-shark business (JOKE!)
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

I hope you feel better now Liz.

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
                    I've always wanted to get into the loan-(a)-shark business (JOKE!)
                    Sharks are lucky creatures - teeth wise
                    "For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."

Comment

thanks for all your thoughts guys, im getting ready to pass out again from the amount of drugs im on atm. dan went ahead and broke at the cc for me since i was out of options and i was running out of time. im out of that huge pain, im just really sore now, mouth and back is blah, the procedure took about 2 hours, and everything went good.

ok lizzie needs to pass out
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

i really do appreciate you all that would help a perfect stranger in all honesty. that really shows the amount of trust and love you boys have.
                        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                          i really do appreciate you all that would help a perfect stranger in all honesty. that really shows the amount of trust and love you boys have.
                          Hey!! Your no stranger here, at least not to me.

So I guess we need to start a "Help out Dan payback his CC" fund now eh?

P.S: Glad they didn't decide to NOT go with anesthetics, unlike my root-canal, bastards.
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Bah, the chances of me using that much has gone off on a sponsored trip to China... and since you needed the help, well I offered to help.

Hmmm, I don't remember saying anything about helping Sasq... *just kidding*

J1NG

Comment

Thanks for the idea there zokes.
                              Just to clarify the situation before you all think 'gee what a wonderful nice admin we all have'...

I left Liz to say who helped her, I am friends with her outside of MURC, she had hit a wall, and I helped. one of those 'just needs to be done things'.

as for donations to help me cover the CC, at this point the debt is between me and little miss. and it is external to MURC.

I posted this thread as Liz's friend, not the forum Admin, I need to keep those two points seperate. So lets just pretend I'm Lizzie's CC shall we?
                              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Good on you Dan.
                                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                                X