Lizzie needs some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos, sir.

Rest up, Liz. With luck, within ten years or so, they'll be able to grow you a new tooth or two.

Kevin

Comment

You done good Dan.

Edit:

I remember the first time I saw a pic of Liz. I was shocked! She looked so much like this girl I had a crush on when I was in Ontario. Seeing that picture left me speechless for a few minutes, then logic set in and told me she's from the states. The reason I was so shocked was cause this girl (Eliza) had really toyed with my emotions and left me feeling like garbage. Glad your not her Liz.
      Last edited by ZokesPro; 14 July 2004, 17:08.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

dan you did a great thing.... stop worying about boundries and trespasses... you did a great thing...
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I heard stories about dental operations in neighboured countries where they are much cheaper. For this time it is surely too late. But it might be an idea for the future.

@AZ: Even the insurance system now is expensive enough for patients: I've paid more than 2000 Euros for my b****y teeth till now, even if I'm fully insured!

Comment

CHaoliang, yes, it has already started to get worse a few years ago. But rest assured, we've only just seen the beginning yet.

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
            X