No announcement yet.

Ninja Gaiden Hurrican Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need the game, and XBox Live! connection/account.

Put the game in your XBox, get to the main menu, select Master Ninja Tournament. Log on using your XBox Live! account name, download the hurricane pack, and prepare to be slaughtered!

Once you've downloaded the pack, you will only need to be online every time you start a new game with the pack(no succesful play once completed). To start a game with the pack, you have to go to the Master Ninja Tournament section and start a new game.

Beware. I got slaughtered for the first 4 hours on Chapter 1 before I finally managed to get to the first save point!

If you want to play back the normal game, just select "Start New Game" from the main menu. (Not the Master Ninja Tournament menu)

J1NG

Comment

Yeah, it was kind of like I had to re-learn the game when I first started to play the HP. I don't think it took me quite 4 hours, but it did take a long time to get the hang of the new enemy attacks so I could advance to the save point. Killing the boss with the Lunar was snap though! Just wait until you face the cat fiends for the first time; I think I lasted about 3 seconds!
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I cant do that then... I have a *copy* of the game...

Cheers anyway!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I have just killed the woman's sister (alma??) for the first time. I am out of the monastry and the city has been placed on alert.

There are new baddies with rifles/bayonettes/rocket launchers!!!!! I have found that the incendary shurrikens work reasonably well, but I keep getting slaughtered.... Is there a technique to kill them? or is it frantic blocking and charging?
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

No special tips. Just the standard. Flying Swallow when possible. Izuna Drop them when you can. And simply Block/Roll when you are being attacked.

For the Rocket launchers, watch the timing. They have a reload time. Do everything you need after they fire. Then when they're about to fire again. Wait for it, then roll out of the way. Oh, and try and take them out first if you can. The rest should be easier.

J1NG

Comment

The Flying Swallow is your friend.

Comment

cheers! What if mine only likes to spits?

Comment

Eh, I don't think I can post anything that I was going to post in response to that... Not without Liz or Sasq (when he gets back), putting the righteous kick to my booty for posting it.

J1NG

Comment

If your "dragon" refuses to swallow, it time to kick her to the curb!

Comment

Whoooo! Hurricane Pack 2 is coming 27th this month. And if look at some of the screens at IGN, there's one image with Rachel and someone/something else! Yes, that's right Rachel! No Ryu in the visible scene. And it doesn't look CGI either. (Especially the hair/ponytail). I think team NINJA just made Rachel a playable!

J1NG

Comment

Thanks for the tip!

Comment

as i see it there's only one good reason for buying an xbox, check the screenies
                          Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

In Japan they were bundling this lifesize pillow: link.

Comment

Are there actually any MURCers who own a different console then the xbox, let's say for example, a gamecube ^_^???
                              Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

I've got a dreamcast and I just found my old super nintendo when I was cleaning up. There's a lot of PS2 game series I'd like to try like Jak, Ratchet & Clank, Maximo, ico, devil may cry, etc. I may pick one up during the holiday season or I might just wait until the PS3 is out because it's likely going to be backwards compatible.

Comment

Working...
                                X