Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when does the Temp Forum get unlocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So when does the Temp Forum get unlocked?

nt
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

about then

probably on the weekend, I'm just tired of hearing about the election, and it was the quickest way to make sure y'all got the msg enough was enough.
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Cool....nothing wrong with a cooling off period...

After seeing some shit on Anandtech boards I would say its for the best
      Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Wow I got the last two posts before it was locked, and they weren't even about this election!

Comment

Still it's all your fault
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

So when does the Temp Forum get unlocked?
            Never, If I could chose
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
              Never, If I could chose
              I wouldn't mind if it left and never came back either. It's mainly a negative forum.
              Titanium is the new bling!
              (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Time for a vote perhaps?

Trouble is, people would have to promise not to bring it into the lounge....and how long would that last?
                FT.

Comment

Temp is one of the reasons I'm here.
                  Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                  [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone
                    Time for a vote perhaps?

Trouble is, people would have to promise not to bring it into the lounge....and how long would that last?
                    Indeed, I think it's there to stay a while longer cause of that.
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
                      Temp is one of the reasons I'm here.
                      Yep
                      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Maybe those of you who don't want anything to do with the TEMP forum should ask Sasq to lock you out of it (kinda like GuichGui is locked out of the Lounge). That way you can't get into it?
                        Go Bunny GO!

Titan:
                        MSI NEO2-FISR | Intel P4-3.0C | 1024MB Corsair TWINX1024 3200LLPT RAM | ATI AIW 9700 Pro | Dell P780 @ 1024x768x32 | Turtle Beach Santa Cruz | Sony DRU-500A DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW | WDC 100GB [C:] | WDC 100GB [D:] | Logitech MX-700

Mini:
                        Shuttle SB51G XPC | Intel P4 2.4Ghz | Matrox G400MAX | 512 MB Crucial DDR333 RAM | CD-RW/DVD-ROM | Seagate 80GB [C:] | Logitech Cordless Elite Duo

Server:
                        Abit BE6-II | Intel PIII 450Mhz | Matrox Millennium II PCI | 256 MB Crucial PC133 RAM | WDC 6GB [C:] | WDC 200GB [E:] | WDC 160GB [F:] | WDC 250GB [G:]

Comment

I don't care if it's shut down or not. I don't think my postcount in the temp forum is even 10.

Comment

It'll just drift out into this forum thats why the temp forum is a good idea.

It's like a TV if you don't like the channel you don't go there. If you do keep going you can't complain as you're making your own choice.

Anyway the US election bore is over so theres no reason to keep it locked.
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

It may be time to dump the contents, but keep open as the Lounge does not need to be full of most of the political crap that makes up Temp
                              Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Working...
                              X