Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So when does the Temp Forum get unlocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Guchi looked out of the lounge? Why?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
      Is Guchi looked out of the lounge? Why?
      I believe it is per his request for schooling reasons?
      Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

I'm just tired of hearing about the election
        Considering that probably half of the people on these forums are from the States that to me would just be something that would be expected. I'm sure given enough time we would get back to the all important issues, such as: the Iraqi war and it's merits or non merits, Arafat's dieing and if that is a good thing or not, the Arab world's continued campaign of agresstion, terror and genocide againist non-believers, the Israeli/Palestinian conflict and whether Israel has the right to defend herself or not, and the all important issue that no matter what Bush is still a dickhead.

Joel
        Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
        Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I left it open until the election was over, because I knew you guys and girls wanted to 'vent' et al. It just needs a break and so do I.

Think of it as a few days of forced vacation
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
            I left it open until the election was over, because I knew you guys and girls wanted to 'vent' et al. It just needs a break and so do I.

Think of it as a few days of forced vacation
            Damn, wish my company would force a few days (paid) vacation every once in a while.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
            X