No announcement yet.

Sin City- Release Date: April 1, 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhhhhhhh I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE. IVE TALKED ABOUT IT EVERYDAY FOR A 3 WEEKS.
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Rock
      God she sucks.
      If only..

Comment

... God she sucks.

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        If only..
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Or gratuitous nudity for that matter.
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I don't know if I can handle this. Somehow I missed "Closer" in theaters, and now here it is on DVD. So do I go out to the theater tonight and see a Clive Owen movie with Jessica Alba as a stripper... or to Blockbuster and rent a Clive Owen movie with Natalie Portman as a stripper?

CAN'T MAKE DECISION... PENIS ENGORGING... BRAIN OVERLOADING!!!
            The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
            If only life were as easy as you
            I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
            If only life were as easy as you
            I would still get screwed

Comment

this movie was very ****ing cool.
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                I don't know if I can handle this. Somehow I missed "Closer" in theaters, and now here it is on DVD. So do I go out to the theater tonight and see a Clive Owen movie with Jessica Alba as a stripper... or to Blockbuster and rent a Clive Owen movie with Natalie Portman as a stripper?

CAN'T MAKE DECISION... PENIS ENGORGING... BRAIN OVERLOADING!!!
                Closer was pretty good. it was an interesting alternative movie.
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Went and saw Sin City yesterday. My advice, if you like ass-kicking, more ass-kicking, and even more ass-kicking, and nice boobs, and EVEN MORE ass-kicking, go see it. Not only that, the directing/cinematography/score was awesome. This is how comic-based movies should be done. In a movie with many highlights, I must point out that Benicio Del Toro was awesome.
                  Very cool world Miller (and Rodriguez I guess) created; cool stories, I loved how they all came together.
                  Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                  Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Oh yeah, and everyone go see Kung Fu Hustle; comes out on the 22nd in Canada/US (not sure about Europe).
                    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Holy coincidence Batman! Winamp decided to play ACDC's "Sin City" just as I clicked on this thread
                      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Working...
                      X