No announcement yet.

This is Ridiculous.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet michael jackson banging little boys is also mostly because he never got to be a little boy himself, and inside is a weird mixture of that little boy he never could be, a pop demigod, and an adult.

And yeah, I would've liked a teacher like her

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

If they made me her warden, I would make sure she gets the sound spanking she deserves, then keep her barefoot and pregnant for the next 20 years. That should be enough punishment.

Comment

What scares me is you probably mean this.

AZ

Comment

LOL!
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

In grade 9 gym I had this very young, very pretty teacher who would always wear these very tight spandex shorts.

I'll never forget the day she took us outside to the track field to show us the proper technique to sprint from a starting block.

She had us all crowd around her while she demonstrated the movements between taking your mark, raising your hips for "get set" and then taking off for "go". For the first part of the lecture I was standing on her side just observing the lesson. She must have demonstrated the movements a half dozen times while describing them in detail. Then my friend casually motioned for me to come stand behind her and then pointed for me to look down. He had a very smug smirk on his face and I remember wondering what it could be about.

To my shock and amazement I discovered that as she moved from the starting position to the "get set" position the spandex around her bottom would stretch to the point of being transparent. Lo and behold she was NOT WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR!

I still get chills thinking about that moment.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I wanted to look but I felt very guilty too. She went through the motions about another half dozen times and each time I watched expecting it to not happen again. Like clockwork, as she moved to the get set position, her nether region would fully materialize before me. I saw everything.

Slowly more and more guys caught on to what was happening and some started giggling. At first she didn't notice them and I almost lost it when she did a few more examples after someone innocently told her that they didn't "get it" and asked her to show us some more. I think she must have realised that something was up because she finally just said "that's enough" and had us run through the motions ourselves.

I think she must have clued in eventually because after that day she always wore cloth shorts over her tight spandex shorts for gym class.

Good times... Good times...

Comment

One last thought, I would guess that I was 14 at the time and yes... I would have spanked that!

Comment

Having been a teacher, and having parents entrust me with their children I find her behavior utterly reprehensible. Parents entrust their children to the school system, as a teacher, you accept that responsibility and trust. She broke the first commandment of being a Teacher - care for your students needs.
                Last edited by Sasq; 26 January 2005, 19:54.
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                  She broke the first commandment of being a Teacher - care for your students needs.
                  huh?? Seems like she took care of his sexual needs just fine.
                  Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

Yeah at 14 my primary need in school was to get the **** home and whack off.

This will date me, but I remember vividly my dream woman at that age.. Jacqueline Bisset wearing that wet t-shirt in The Deep. Yeah, at that point she was twice my age, but God, was she hot!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by KvHagedorn; 26 January 2005, 23:15.

Comment

Not very off topic:

Police: Mom Charged in Sex, Drug Parties

Fri Jan 21, 6:19 PM ET
                      U.S. National - AP

ARVADA, Colo. - A 40-year-old woman held sex and drug parties with teenage boys, telling police she wanted to be a "cool mom," authorities say.

Sylvia Johnson allegedly provided marijuana, methamphetamine and alcohol to eight boys at parties she hosted at her suburban Denver home in 2003 and 2004. According to court papers, she admitted having sex with five of the boys.

One of the boys told his mother, and Johnson was arrested in December and charged with offenses including sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

According to court papers, Johnson told investigators she was not popular in high school and had finally started "feeling like one of the group."

"She described herself as a `cool mom,'" police said.

Authorities did not say how many children she has or whether any of them were at the parties.

A message left at the number listed for Johnson was not immediately returned.

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.

AZ

Comment

In Arvada? Weird. Not my first guess of towns this would happen in.
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Well, as Jackson is starting his trial today, he should be acquitted and given the Congressional Medal of Honor for showing kids the joys of pederasty (assuming he did so).

I'm really surprised that KvH has taken the stand he has, as a practising Anglican, the same church that is so split over adult homosexuality. Did not Jesus say something about he who harms the least of these? The lady concerned is a pederast and I don't care whether the boy enjoyed the experience or not, or learned from it; that is not the point. The point is that an adult had sexual intercourse with a minor. That is not permitted in most countries and the law must be applied. Why is it not permitted? Because there are multiple risks involved for the kid, whether he is totally innocent or not. There is no difference between this and a Dirty Old Man seducing a girl or boy.

Even worse, as Sasq says, when a teacher perpetrates the crime (felony), as (s)he is in a position of trust, which she betrays.

I'm sorry, I'm absolutely intransigent on this matter and I feel very strongly, perhaps because I was a victim of a minor touchy-feely pederast (male) when I was young. That woman is SICK and needs treatment away from the presence of juveniles. If that doesn't work, then incarceration or an ovarectomy is the only solution.
                          Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I guess I have to agree with Brian. Just 'cause the teacher is smokn' isn't an excuse or justification. And the fact that she was in a position of trust does make it that much worse. She's going to be very popular where she's going.

Comment

As for the other story. Cool mom's don't have sex with their kids' friends. It would probably mortified any kid to know his peers had intimate relations with his mom. Yikes!!!

Comment

Brian, you are tainted by a bad experience. There are women who have had an abusive husband who think all men are evil and should be killed or castrated. I treat your opinion with the same amount of weight as those of these women. The problem is there are laws that are utterly blind to the difference between a positive relationship and an abusive one here, which you use to justify your bloodthirsty vindictiveness.

Now, actually, if this had been a homosexual encounter or it had been inconceivable that the younger person would have wanted this relationship, I would feel differently about it. I do not support any sort of sexual abuse. The point of the matter is that you can't rape the willing, and I have enough respect for younger people that I could respect his feelings even though the law says he cannot have any. Perhaps this is because I remember being so incensed as a child that kids had no rights of their own in so many ways.

Frankly, I'm surprised that you can't see the difference between a hideous, base, child molesting animal who has no regard for the feelings of the children he uses for his own gratification and a beautiful young woman who has a consensual relationship with a teenage boy. I think the crucial point here is that I respect the consensual decision of the boy whereas you and the (arbitrary) law do not.

Don't be too high and mighty about this because the law supports you. As can be seen in that link provided by Dr Mordrid, the age of consent laws are purely arbitrary and depend directly upon the size of the boulder a society has up its collective ass. If this had been Mexico, for example, the student's consent would have been considered valid and this beautiful girl would not have to be subjected to such crap, which includes the indefensible position by one particular angry old Scot that she be sterilized.

Comment

Working...
                                X