Stupid Star Wars question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KvH: LOL!!!

GT98: They say in eps 1 and 2 that the Jedi counsel has lost their ability to predict the future ... or something like that. Essentially Palpatine is one very very very powerful badass who clouded the future from the Jedi. His badassness will be shown in Ep. 3
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

"Hard to see, dark side is" - Yoda. Don't remember which ep. and I've only seen 4 to 6. When they can all be had very cheaply at the rente-store I might consider it.

Has Balde Trinity been shown in theatres over there? They didn't here, so I have to wait until it comes out on DVD (rental).
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend
        Has Balde Trinity been shown in theatres over there? They didn't here, so I have to wait until it comes out on DVD (rental).

Yes it was in Theaters here..for how long not sure.

Thanks for answering my SW questions...just been too bored to look them up or whatever
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

"Balde Trinity" - isn't that the Matrix sequel where it turns out that Neo's girlfriend is still alive, but has terminal cancer, and loses all her hair from the radiation treatments?
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          If only life were as easy as you
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
            [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
              "Balde Trinity" - isn't that the Matrix sequel where it turns out that Neo's girlfriend is still alive, but has terminal cancer, and loses all her hair from the radiation treatments?
              ...and now needs to wear a wig ,look asian and use funny appendices?

[never seen that one!]

Comment

Working...
              X