No announcement yet.

Round 5 - MJ voted off - Top selling albums of all time - vote for the WORST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 5 - MJ voted off - Top selling albums of all time - vote for the WORST

Round 1 results: Come On Over - Shania Twain voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 2 results: Greatest Hits Volumes I & II - Billy Joel voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 3 results: Boston - Boston voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 4 results: Thriller - Michael Jackson voted off. You can see the results here.

Here are the top 10 best selling albums of all time. Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE album.

Each day I will eliminate the album that everyone hates the most and start a new thread with the remaining albums until one is left, got it? cool. Now go vote!
    Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 - Eagles
    0%
    The Wall- Pink Floyd
    0%
    Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
    0%
    Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
    0%
    Back in Black - AC/DC
    0%
    The Beatles - The Beatles
    0%

The poll is expired.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

heh.. whoops!

Comment

whoops? did I forget something?
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

When I clicked on this at first there was no poll.. just a normal post.

Comment

Ahh yes, what happens is, when you create a thread with a poll, the thread actually shows up even though I am not done with the poll yet. Then, once I am don with the poll and click submit, it will show up. Not sure why it does that. Feature?

Comment

I want to know who's voting against Rumours!
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

me, Eagles are far superior to Fleetwood Mac.

Comment

Yeah, "Lying Eyes" is such a classic.

Who else?

Comment

Me too.

Comment

You know I am

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                      Yeah, "Lying Eyes" is such a classic.

Who else?
                      Well, Landside and Riannon are much better songs than Lying Eyes but Eagles have way more songs that are great where Fleetwood Mac just have a few great songs IMHO.

Comment

chaque un son gout!

I've never liked The Eagles. But they've got a very American sound (some would even say Country Western) and my tastes are more British.

Comment

It's the battle of the bands!
                          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                            chaque un son gout!

I've never liked The Eagles. But they've got a very American sound (some would even say Country Western) and my tastes are more British.
                            I changed from voting against Fleetwood to Eagles for mostly that reason. The more I listen to the Eagles the more I dislike them. Hotel California will always be a great song, but all their other stuff is meh stuff to me now.
                            Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                            Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Well Don Felder, the guy who wrote Hotel California, was fired from the band in 2001 by Frey and Henley. I just watched part of their Farewell I tour DVD and it's not nearly as good as Hell Freezes Over. Felder was really the guitarist that made them great, though he got overshadowed by Walsh who always looked like he was on crack.

Never liked Glen Frey, but the rest of them are alright.

Comment

Working...
                              X