Fireworks for the 4th: It's O'Connor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
    And who is doing the rolling back, you heir of McCarthy Mass hole? I'd like to see your Hyannisport home razed in favor of a hotel.. they could even make it a museum of Kennedy triumphs.. like Chappaquiddick.
    See? Once in a while we agree on something. I think that freedom-minded entrepreneurs across the country should seek their cities' permission to sieze the homes of prominent liberal senators, supreme court justices, heck why not presidents or veeps? Just sieze 'em and put up a shitty hotel. LOL. That'd send a message, no?
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

seizing lands for a private enterprise even if it is well planned before the private enterprises are picked just because it's for the 'good of the people' just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That and the wishy washy half and half decision for religious icons in a government locale. It just confused people more.

On another note.. I'm still amazed at the slow turn of events in the last 20-30 years that has made the term liberal a bad word :-\ Religion has been mostly kept out of american government on purpose and for the express reason that a christian majority can and will take personal/religious morals and shove them down everyone elses throats if given a chance. Now don't get me wrong.. I'm ALL for morals, people do seem to have less of them now. BUT morals that are forced and not chosen... aren't morals... thus they mean NOTHING!!!!!!!
      Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Working...
      X