No announcement yet.

Trial? Pffftttt.... Just shoot 'em!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, Bill O'Reilly is stupid and full of himself. He is no less guilty of thinking with his emotions than are the idiot liberals I talk about. These sort of mandatory sentences are criminal in and of themselves, if you cannot accurately define the crime. People who think someone like Debra LaFave should be forcibly mutilated sexually and left sterile are much more sadistic and evil than anything her "crime" involved. Same with people who think she deserves every ill treatment her fellow inmates can dish out for 25 years.

Comment

I respectfully disagree. When you're dealing with pathological predators who commit sub-capital crimes societys only defense it to lock 'em up and for a long time, if not forever. Turn them loose and you get more Jessica Lunsfords. With them its a psychological compulsion that is dangerous to children....our most precious resource.

I've dealt with these people first hand as one facility I worked at housed literally scores of them, so please believe me when I say this is the only practical course of action.

As for rape convictions for touching your girlfriend, sure...that needs to be addressed. Just don't try to justify it if the elder "partner" is adult+ and the younger is under the age of concent. Some overseas may think that this is OK, but IMO that's a sorry excuse.

As for Debra LaFave; she's no less a sexual predator than any man who had sex with an under aged student!! This business of female predators being treated "special" by some jurisdictions is pure BS.

In the case of a male one option for alternative sentencing is either chemical or physical castration. What's good for the gander should be good for the goose too.
      Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 May 2006, 18:05.
      Dr. Mordrid
      ----------------------------
      An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
        I respectfully disagree. When you're dealing with pathological predators who commit sub-capital crimes societys only defense it to lock 'em up and for a long time, if not forever. Turn them loose and you get more Jessica Lunsfords.

I've dealt with these people first hand as one facility I worked at housed literally scores of them, so please believe me when I say this is the only practical course of action.
        Practically, if they really are this type of person, I would make rape eligible for capital punishment where it is not. If they cannot be trusted or released, they shouldn't be allowed to live, either. Especially on the public's dime.

As for rape convictions for touching your girlfriend, sure...that needs to be addressed. Just don't try to justify it if the elder "partner" is twentysomething plus and the younger is under the age of concent.
        I don't think it's proper or justifiable, but it should not be criminal.. especially to the degree that O'Reilly talks about, and especially not if no intercourse or violence is involved.

Comment

So if a 40 year old guy fingers your 15 year old daughter you're OK with that? It should just be a "civil disagreement" and not an assault since that includes improper touching/hitting etc.??

And if assault what mental gymnastics stops it from being a sexual assault, given where his fingers are???

PUHLEEEAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 26 May 2006, 18:20.
          Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Not really, but it depends on the circumstances whether he gets a punch in the face or just disappears never to be heard from again. He'd better love her and vice versa, and not just in the carnal sense.

Comment

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Working...
              X