X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, good luck then!
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

well this comming sat, marks 6 weeks, still clean.

oh and the XX thang is working out well
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq View Post
        well this comming sat, marks 6 weeks, still clean.

oh and the XX thang is working out well

congrats on both.
        Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Wow, just say the post that said you smoked 3 packs a day! THAT IS INSANE!! I'm really glad you stopped smoking, you probably feel better too!

Congrats on the 6 weeks mark.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Well done Danny boy Keep it up.
            FT.

Comment

Great!

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Keep up the good work

PS I believe you made an implied promise of more xx thang info.
                Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

Hang in there!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

OK, if I keep it up tomorrow it'll have been a week. How are you faring so far?
                    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
                      OK, if I keep it up tomorrow it'll have been a week. How are you faring so far?

Great, had NONE since my quit date of Nov, 2006. ZERO!

And for the extra weight that has creped on me since then….. I’m working on it now. Since June 1st I’ve lost 19 lbs to date.

Good luck to you!

Diplomacy, it's a way of saying “nice doggie”, until you find a rock!

Comment

LOL, I thought I asked Sasq but I'm happy to have your reply as well. Good for you.

If there is one thing I am not afraid of than it would be gaining weight. Thx for the best wishes.
                        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

excellent!!
                          Last edited by Elie; 21 February 2008, 09:16.

Comment

smog to smug!

Gave up 3+packs/day, deep inhaler, c. 1970 cold turkey. None since. No regrets.
                            Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

3 packs a day...where did you find the time. I did 4 packs a week (20cigs a pack).

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
                                3 packs a day...where did you find the time.
                                Oh it's possible. I did them light one off the last when I worked in construction out doors.
                                Four packs a day.
                                They were $0.40 a pack then though. I couldn't afford to smoke now.
                                Chuck
                                秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
                                X