No announcement yet.

MURC-YWAVES-episode6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No squad Agent, just me, the Personal Protector Par Excellence and my round killing things (excess AOL CDs). Cool that you're so famous that people even take autographs signed for you by your entourage as good enough.... btw, I'll ramp down your fees even further if you'll barter for a groupie or three....

-------------------------
    the once and future motub

Comment

Holly, I've got 13 here, I'll trade ya four of them for an extra 10% off the fee... sound like a deal?
      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Funny thing.. when I try to run it in dual-head mode, it always slows down to 69 MHz! Anyone else having this problem? (Alright, that's the last time. Was it unfunny or just too obscure?)

Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

HOLY SHIT!!!

WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?????

Sorry about that everybody....:O

Hey!! I'm still alive....You'll never take me alive server...NEVER!!! HAHHAHAHAHAH!!

Holly- I would love to delete those posts, but it says I am not authorized too.

Again....to all on this lovely thread...my humble apologies.....but Holly just got me all worked up and then the server crashed and all hell broke loose...cats and dogs living together........Oh well...at least I finally got back on...this is the first time today I was actually able to load this forum. Catch ya' later.

Paul

[This message has been edited by Electric Amish (edited 08-31-1999).]
          Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

geesh. Some secret operative _I_ am, divulging information and being surprised when people come back with it. And no, everyone this is NOT a testament to my gullibility :P

I've GOT to check in here more in order to make any dang sense.

Anyhoo, Holly - I'll trade one third of your entourage for weekend rights to the Fizzymobile, (a Challenger coated in blue sequins ) part-time oggling rights to any male MURC member in "nice pants" board certified to have a "lusciously firm ass", and, at that, we share full grabassing privileges for this fiscal quarter.

Dil - take note. That in the Future (TM), when every Citizen will have their own Aqua-car, the Fizzymobile will be retrofitted with dual Thompson Twins reactors, allowing it to travel through space and time with the power of leather pants and ultra-hold hairspray alone.

This may prove useful to our heroes, or at the very least, my ego.

*pheez
            Ami Y. Koriuchi - MY EMAIL IS DEAD

SYSTEM1
            Asus K7V266 - Athlon XP 1800+ - GeForce 4 TI 4600 128MB -
            1024 MB PC2100 DDR -
            200 GB UDMA100 7200 RPM - 60GB LVD 160 10K RPM

SYSTEM2
            Asus A7V133 - Athlon 1.4 - G400Max
            768MB PC133 - 75 GB of 10k RPM SCSI UW

HI SOMETiMES I GO AWAY FOR LONG TIME AND COME BACK YEARS LATER HI!

Comment

Hey, Holly - I am not asleep... I may have been earlier, but i ain't now. Just cos you're jealous!
              I can never get into these damn forums anyway. Come on Ant, swap contracts and all that, faster, faster!

And, over these last couple of days, have I seriously missed something, where everyone has admitted that they are mad-4-it sex craving god-knows-whats? Ami - is there a dark side to you which you're only now showing? Longing to see us male MURCers in tight pants..... Bad influence guys, but I like it! keep it up, and you just never know!

------------------
              Cheers,
              Steve

My PC houses one of these things which seems to affect some people's lives far too much...

Comment

Hey, Holly - I am not asleep... I may have been earlier, but i ain't now. Just cos you're jealous!
                I can never get into these damn forums anyway. Come on Ant, swap contracts and all that, faster, faster!

And, over these last couple of days, have I seriously missed something, where everyone has admitted that they are mad-4-it sex craving god-knows-whats? Ami - is there a dark side to you which you're only now showing? Longing to see us male MURCers in tight pants..... Bad influence guys, but I like it! keep it up, and you just never know!

------------------
                Cheers,
                Steve

My PC houses one of these things which seems to affect some people's lives far too much...

Comment

and bigger...
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Comment

d'oh, all of our negotiations have been lost Holly.

I'll take ya up on that final offer though.
                      Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Steve - Of course I was kind of reserved at first. But if being out-of-control is hinted at, what am i gonna do, say no? :} Now put on those leather pants! (whipcrack!)

(giggles at what UBB generated as her password :P )

------------------
                        ------------------
                        Ami Y. Koriuchi - foxyviolet@hotmail.com
                        Asus P2B 1010 - P3-500
                        256MB 6NS
                        70 GB of 10k RPM SCSI UW style.

I sure do like robots.
                        -----
                        ---
                        Ami Y. Koriuchi - MY EMAIL IS DEAD

SYSTEM1
                        Asus K7V266 - Athlon XP 1800+ - GeForce 4 TI 4600 128MB -
                        1024 MB PC2100 DDR -
                        200 GB UDMA100 7200 RPM - 60GB LVD 160 10K RPM

SYSTEM2
                        Asus A7V133 - Athlon 1.4 - G400Max
                        768MB PC133 - 75 GB of 10k RPM SCSI UW

HI SOMETiMES I GO AWAY FOR LONG TIME AND COME BACK YEARS LATER HI!

Comment

Well, hmm now this thread is multiplying and diverging.. like zucchini perhaps?

Ami:

Interests: Leather and Death

ROFL.. how darkly poetic

------------------
                          Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

ok i posted in the other 2 threads the latest stuff...here goes

in the fine....oh what the heck!! here ya go!

MURCYWAVES...continued (again)

{our heroes having been brought to the future for unknown reasons have...
                            What the heck! YOU already know what's going on...Tyllie's in BIG trouble..
                            Phz is STILL behaving with Ash (how long can she make it? our other sicky sweet heroine
                            is still clinging to her beau (Jorden) all the while Joel ponders: "who will rub my gote'?"
                            Our travellers are up at the top level of the huge complex known as (you know =)
                            Tons of forum participants have arrived for thier chance to witness the end of the universe
                            (wonder why?) Meanwhile a group of robed men rush by surrounding 3 more familiar faces
                            (who could THEY be?) as they disappear into the depths of MURCYWAVES...our heroes speak}

HollyBerri: WOW! they are in quite a hurry, wonder what's going on with those people?
                            {sips her drink, puts hand on Jorden's tight leather britches}

PurpleHaze: Yeah, I'll bet they needed to be asked sh!t like they did to Tyllie.
                            {strokes Ash's backside} When do we slip out for a ride in the Fizzymobile?

Ash: After things get hopping here, easier to slip out/back for a bit that way.
                            {strokes fingers thru her hair}

Jorden: Dont disappear too soon, you never know what's gonna happen
                            {leans against wall, Holly slides up next to him}

Joel: So I'm odd man out again? EEEESH...all I ask is that if you take off,
                            come back for me so I can get home.. who wants to be stuck in the future
                            with only Tyllie as a similar traveller? {rubs his mustache, then his head}
                            Oh well, what is taking so long? When will it end!!!

{a figure approaches Joel...nice hieght,slender, well endowed enter SwAmPgIrL}
                            [I am just guessing due to lack of info here]

SwAmPgIrL: Hey there, big boy, need some company?{steps to side of Joel}

Joel: Sure, I could used a sidekick...{grins foolishly}

SwAmPgIrL: OH REALLY, I see how you are already....{gives a sly look, rubs his chest}
                            So, what have you been up to lately?

Joel: Meatball sitting. Plain and simple. The joker we arrived with is in trouble I guess.
                            I wonder what they are doing with him right now? {sighs}

{scene changes to Tyllie, Tombman and Spider, led by the robed SteveC, and chafferoned by
                            Acolye of M, and Maggi...led slowly down long corridors, our troublemakers are bombarded
                            with images on the wall screens of thier own activities in the past...flaming, badgering,
                            useless rants, thoughtless provoking of people just trying to help others..Tyllie sees
                            screen after screen of spam attacks he performed against the MURC forum...his mouth agape
                            at what he sees, he realizes how much trouble he has caused, and now worries about his
                            fate here in the future..Tombman sees the posts of times long ago, and knows that he was
                            just asking for trouble with EVERY post he made...Spider looks then turns away from his
                            posts as they travel through the corridor of shame. Spider shields his eyes from the panels
                            but is caught hiding from his past and prodded to pay attention by Acolyte of M with his
                            Staff of M......}

{to be continued....}

[enjoy]
                            Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Loving this, Dil... though this isn't going to be 'the family channel' much longer if you go on that way....!

Thanks, Agent31, my round killing things (and other powers) are at your service.

*phz, where did you get that whip...?! I've grown beyond this old cat-o-nine-tails, and I lost my old whip when I moved....

-------------------------------
                              Holly
                              Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                              -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Working...
                              X