Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All right, so how do you move IRQ's around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I just noticed that it's been a month since I signed up. A MONTH!! And we finally got this under control! HAHAHAHA
    That's kick ass! You guys are the best! I had lost all faith in the G400, but now it's right back where it should be! GO MATROX!!!!!!!!!!!
    McRhea

Comment

• We please to help, sir (bow guys, bow)
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

• Kudos to all of you and a well earned change in status for Bixler.

I've been following since I butted in about 175 posts ago. This is the only tech support response I've ever seen with a plot.

A 21 smiley salute to Bixler and Jorden for hanging in there, and for producing something approaching a breakthrough in experimental, interactive literature. If only there were a document of all email and ICQ correspondence.

I laughed, I cried ...

Paul
        paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

• We'll all agree that McRhea is okey dokey...but I hung in here in order to LEARN. I could use a good, CLEAR, simple step by step on the basics of the title of this thread. Why IRQ 11 for the onboard sound...is another better? Does onboard PCI sound allow you to move IRQ's?

I've swapped them around before, but never fully understood why certain positions are better than others, etc. Just basically stabbed around until nothing conflicted.

After all of this, I'd want to leave McRhea's machine alone too, but what is optimum???

And I did ask a question earlier about the real benefits of UDMA 66. Shall we close this and start another (PLEASE SHORTER) thread.

Once I get some answers, I'm off to get acquainted with This_Idiot and see if I can decypher some of the jargon over there...wish me luck!!
          Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
          CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
          Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

Working...
          X