Already Ordered mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here,

preordered 6 Parhelias due to the script error.

Sent an email to support too.

First order number is 61.

R.
    You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.

Comment

I guess this is the destiny...

one of most loudest talkers of Matrox Parhelia doesn't have afford to buy one when card status turned to pre order...

and also because of our 20% VAT in finland that card is going to cost more than half my monthly income. (Total: €563.84 and yes my wage isn't good, but it was better than nothing.)

*sigh* well, maybe in November when my tax re-payment comes.

until that, I'll continue seeking the impossible: working AIW Radeon drivers.
      "Dippadai"

Comment

No pre-order by me until I see some figures!
        I never have and never will purchase hardware for that kind of money without first seeing what it can do.
        So, maybe I'll be pre-ordering in about a weeks time.
        It cost one penny to cross, or one hundred gold pieces if you had a billygoat.
        Trolls might not be quick thinkers but they don't forget in a hurry, either

Comment

They have a cap of 5 per address, so those who ordered more should hopefully be ok.

I was on the verge of ordering, then I realised VAT & delivery added £60 to the bill. My conscience won't let me spend that much atm .
          FT.

Comment

well, i want to see the pricerange of the 256mb parhelia before i decide, I wouldn´t be that suprised to se an affordable MAX version, one thing is certain, I will buy some kind of parhelia.
            This sig is a shameless atempt to make my post look bigger.

Comment

Too damn right.

Originally posted by Paulr
              No pre-order by me until I see some figures!
              I never have and never will purchase hardware for that kind of money without first seeing what it can do.
              So, maybe I'll be pre-ordering in about a weeks time.

Comment

Lol Kruzin, yeah, 16 pieces of Parhelia..
                Hmmm... 48screen Unrealistick gaming?

I think I managed to clear the things up somewhat at the confirmation page.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

DukeP> you made it to the confirmation page? Only way I found out was 6 emails dumping into my inbox....

Tony> It seems to have figured that out too now... So now it shows 6 cards, but only 5 have preorder status...

Jupp> nice to see I'm not alone in doing it Now let's just hope they'll fix it...

maharajah> Offcourse! B5 Rules

Comment

I think the poor old k6 based webservers at Matrox are buckling from a bit of stress..

I guees each order has to acces the same database, and since Matrox has choosen to use a M$ based system, no help from a loadbalanced unix system is at hand.

Ah well. Theres prob a LOT of interest, despite the price.

~~DukeP~~

Comment

I'm in the wait and see camp also. I'm not a big gamer and I don't need much above my Max for graphics. I'll probably order some type of P after seeing some real world reports and getting some details on what other P variants are coming down the line. I want to hear more about the DVD and HDTV capabilities but there's hardly any info on that beyond mentioning the 10-bit capability. I'm hoping the triple monitor support gets improved as well and then I'd need to actually buy that third monitor. I'm in no hurry ... at least until I can't stand being left out of the MURC threads and the excitement over Surround Gaming.
                      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Nice to see someone else having script errors. Hopefully I canceled my second card but the website doesn't seem 100% sure.
                        No wonder I'm no. 3215 on the list if everyone is ordering 2 or more cards.
                        Last edited by The PIT; 18 June 2002, 13:48.
                        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                        X