X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Everything you wanted to know about Matrox but were afraid to ask

Originally posted by Haig
    [B]Greetings to all yee faithfulls,

I've been asked for an official PR statement to respond to rumors that have been up on this site, here is a holiday greeting from Matrox PR that pretty much answers everything people were looking for.

[i]On behalf of more than 1000 employees worldwide, Matrox would like to take this opportunity to wish you happy holidays and all the best in the New Year!
    While that looked more like a marketing ploy..

Merry X-mas!! Happy New Year!! to all the 1000 boys
    even the poor bastards who have to man the tech support
    stations during the holidays!
    Too all the coders/Designers who are drunkily tapping away on their keyboards.
    All the Marketing people who are dreaming of santa on a couch!
    All the Engineers scurring around like "the sky is falling"
    and the SALES guys!!
    and let's not forget Fritz!

Have a good one you boyz!! and all the best!!
    Last edited by OasisPlaces; 22 December 2002, 22:01.

Comment

Many thanks Haig, this will be a wonderfull Christmas.
      Merry Christmas to YOU, MATROX, and all matroxusers

Comment

Merry Christmas to Haig and the whole Matrox staff
        Hey! You're talking to me all wrong! It's the wrong tone! Do it again...and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron

Comment

I guess no ones going to do the obligatory " 'Twas the night before Christmas @ Matrox"?????

Comment

Good news at last!

Thanks Matrox.

BTW, I left the fold for a while and bought a Gf4 4200....after a few weeks I put my G550 back in (after working out a deal to get the card back from a friend I sold it to).

Why? Because I found I do very little gaming and the text and colors are just a bit better with my good ole Matrox.

I suppose one day I may go Parhelia if the price ever reaches $100.00 or so.

Comment

Yes, on my advice in your thread.

Merry x-mas to all @ Matrox. We expect you to deliver in Q2/3 like every year so far.

Comment

Whoa

Yes, Haig for president

should i wait for a new card???

Comment

"and the SALES guys!!"

You know "my little yellow friend", that's not really funny

"and let's not forget Fritz! "

Fritz is going to start selling ice cream. His side kick is leaving in January.

All the best buddy!!!

CI

Comment

At this time of year there are many things to be thankful for, not the least of which is Haig and his team.

Happy holidays!

Thanks for the info Haig.
                    Nothing sadder than seeing a beautiful theory getting slammed by an ugly fact!

Comment

Thanks for the PR blanket, Haig. I wish all of you and your team a Merry Christmas, and my wishes extend to the many Matrox employees who got axed.

I would extend an invitation to you and your gracious leaders to an interview to answer some questions. How about it, forward this invitation to the top

VigilAnt
                      VigilAnt

Comment

Thanks for the invite VA.

I'll take an interview if you like but I don't know how much more you want to know about my dep't. Nothing much has changed from the last interview we had.

I'll forward your invitation.

PS: As allways, I greatly appreciate the compliments from everyone!!!

Comment

Not to be overly cynical, but this seems like basic shallow PR bait, and you've all been hooked. I don't want Matrox to sink. There's just not much of a statement there.

Comment

might want to extend your wishes to all the companies who had to lay off workers, a ton more than just matrox.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_Inspector
                              "and the SALES guys!!"

You know "my little yellow friend", that's not really funny

"and let's not forget Fritz! "

Fritz is going to start selling ice cream. His side kick is leaving in January.

All the best buddy!!!

CI
                              Hahhaaaheh.. ahhh..

What??!! I'm just wishing a merry x-mas!!

IceCream?? I hope not to eskimos!

Francois: Do you Know what kind of bomb it was sir?
                              Inspector: De exploding Kind!!

Mr. Beah Keeper.. I suegest yew cownt yer beez, yew maght
                              fand whone of dem eez meesing!!!

All the best to you too!!! and Say Hi 4 me!
                              Last edited by OasisPlaces; 22 December 2002, 22:17.

Comment

Originally posted by crow8k3a
                                might want to extend your wishes to all the companies who had to lay off workers, a ton more than just matrox.
                                I also extend my wishes to ATI and NVIDIA both of whom benefitted from the release of Matrox employees.

If you are looking to pick a fight or deny problems, then you might consider looking elsewhere.

One side note: This is a Matrox User's forum, not a "all the other companies forum" and Haig is a Matrox employee who just posted a blanket PR statement to us users, and as always I will continue to focus my comments and my attention on Matrox and the relations of companies therein.
                                VigilAnt

Comment

Working...
                                X