Matrox Card this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Card this year?

Just wondered if you guys know if there is gonna be a Matrox card released this year that may be a bit faster than the Parhelia?

Many thanks.

SOON (tm) !

System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

as Haig would say:
      we canot coment on unreleased/underdevelopment products (R)(TM) but very soon(tm).... or something like that....

enugh to make you drool and still be confused

if SASQ is a level 10 mind messer.... Haig is a level 20...

well i am sure evry one here still agrees on one thing

HAIG FOR PRESIDENT(TM)(R)
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

I learnt from the best
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

lol... you havent seen me at work yet
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

You folks are too kind

Barring any unforseen consequences and/or complications, we may have something that will suit one's needs in the not so distant future.

Comment

Gee thanks Haig, now I've got coffee coming out of my nose.
              chuck
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by Haig
                Barring any unforseen consequences and/or complications, we may have something that will suit one's needs in the not so distant future.
                I love that line.

Comment

especially this bit

"Barring any unforseen consequences and/or complications"

is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
                  Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Your welcome Chuck

Comment

I remember a similar line, but is was not "one's" but "everyone's"....
                      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Yeah, kind of like headcasting suited one person's need

Comment

Yes but we're still looking for this person

OK now we have to elaborate about that unanounced product. And figure out what the "not too distant futur is"
                          System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

I remember a similar line, but is was not "one's" but "everyone's"....
                            Judging by the context of how "one's" is used in that sentence, it may very well be considered as everyone's needs. All depends on what one's needs are

Comment

clasicl lol

Comment

Working...
                              X