Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok. its the post a picture of yourself thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by az

Yes, that's my real hair

I've only had it that way for a day, after removing my braids.

AZ
    Any klingon blood in your family??
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

• Last summer was interesting...
      What you don't see is the other leg/cast below the water. A bit of a setback while training for a race.
      Attached Files
      Just a month left of grad school!

Comment

• stupid photographer snuck up on me. that is about the only picture i got for now.. hair is a bit shorter, though

Comment

• Originally posted by tjalfe
          Any klingon blood in your family??
          BWWHAHA!! LMAO

If he can sing Klingon opera he's hired

Comment

• And another picture. just got 7(!) rolls of film back from being developed... unfortunately, the computer copies i have do not really do the real thing much justice...
            Attached Files
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

• Ok I WAS going to ignore this thread (since I have my face as my avatar allready) - but someone sneaked up on me yesterday, and shot me while doing labwork.

Not exactely the prettiest angle, but hey - its fresh!

~~DukeP~~
              Attached Files

Comment

• You know, wjhen it comes to picture time, I'm always 50% disappointed.

There's always those who NEVER show themselves, you know who you are. Don't make me go through the members list!
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

• if I find a picture .... I have only old ones, because it ME taking the pictures of all the others. ;-)

DC
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ZokesPro
                    You know, wjhen it comes to picture time, I'm always 50% disappointed.

There's always those who NEVER show themselves, you know who you are. Don't make me go through the members list!
                    I duno what you are talking about Zokes

Comment

• This was my head from a cartoon done in a professional presentation, about 30 years ago.
                      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

• DGhost...is that Iraq or Afghanstain?
                        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

• Ok, well here's me, grand-god-son Xavier and <s>Pumbaa</s> <s>Satan</s> Rory.
                          chuck

PS There is a strike-out tag!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by cjolley; 16 March 2004, 11:28.
                          Chuck
                          秋音的爸爸

Comment

• Originally posted by GT98
                            DGhost...is that Iraq or Afghanstain?
                            Iraq... the picture was acctually taken by a local (an ICDC trainee)... i pulled out my disposable camera to take pictures of one of the training excercises we went on and they went crazy... got a couple decent pictures out of it too
                            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

• Originally posted by ZokesPro
                              You know, wjhen it comes to picture time, I'm always 50% disappointed.

Who me?

Comment

• Originally posted by cjolley
                                PS Is there a strike-out tag?
                                I don't think there is one in vBulletin, but you can use HTML... It's the "S" tag: You know, < s > Overstrike < /s > becomes <s>Overstrike</s>.

Comment

Working...
                                X