Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok. its the post a picture of yourself thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool thanks!
    chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

• Originally posted by cjolley
      Ok, well here's me, great-god-son Xavier and <s>Pumbaa</s> <s>Satan</s> Rory.
      chuck

PS Is there a strike-out tag?
      wow... where did you get THAT dog? maybe somewhere near a river in Hades ?

Comment

• #2, #3 or #15.

I'm happy to be a member of this nice club. So I truely have to thank M for this. I've done this by buying their cards. ))

Comment

• Originally posted by GuchiGuh
          I duno what you are talking about Zokes
          Oh, there's one...

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
          Who me?
          ...two maybe?...

Wow, still lots of people who have been here for SOOO long yet have always ignored the picture thread.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

• Hmm. I'll have to borrow a scanner or bring some pictures in from home. I wanna get hold of my halloween picture as well as one of me from a wedding.

Comment

• As I always ignore the picture threads, I don't feel inclined to post mine...
              Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
              [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

• I just don't take pictures myself.

Comment

• hey you changed into a hellhound! when did that happen?

Comment

• The only reason I had pictures of myself is cause my roomate has a digicam. :P
                    Titanium is the new bling!
                    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

• I generally don't take pictures of myself. I just happened to have had some on hand
                      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

• @High_Jumbllama LOL
                        Rory would be flattered.
                        chuck

PS though I must say he's really more like Pumbaa than Satan in real life.
                        Chuck
                        秋音的爸爸

Comment

• Originally posted by dZeus
                          hey you changed into a hellhound! when did that happen?
                          It's just a snip from cjolleys pic from earlier in this thread. I'm having an avataar identity crisis.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZokesPro
                            Wow, still lots of people who have been here for SOOO long yet have always ignored the picture thread.
                            Well, I've finally shown my ugly mug, and for a day on Avatar. So I should be well known now...

J1NG

Comment

• Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                              It's just a snip from cjolleys pic from earlier in this thread. I'm having an avataar identity crisis.
                              Not Again

Comment

• Don't wory clippy will not return. I was really bored that week.

I'm going to back this one up even if I do not end up using it. It's too perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X