New cards to be announced ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not yet up at Matrox' site.
    But they give an excerpt from a press release at hartware ?

Comment

• Chrono_Wanderer: Well, at least I'm not alone... I'm just a bit weary of any other make because of drivers/support/IQ... My matroxes have stood by me all this time, without a single problem...

Hati: Well, they could be breaking an NDA... (there was something similar prior to Parhelia, due to the time difference)...

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

• Matrox Canada isn't awake yet...
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

• VJ : Yes, looks like they put this up too early. But it doesn't look like something to get too excited about.
          So let's wait for Pitou

Comment

• Yep, after several yrs of waiting I think these some more hours(months?) are not that critical.
            I'm really curious about these new cards.

Comment

• damn, i'm going nuts waiting...
              it's already evening here in singapore...
              The future's no use today.
              <a href="http://autarkic.org/geek.html">RIG*</a>

Comment

• Good night then. By the time you'll wake up tomorrow we'll already know more.

Comment

• Originally posted by ganyaik
                  Good night then. By the time you'll wake up tomorrow we'll already know more.
                  nooooooooooooo...
                  The future's no use today.
                  <a href="http://autarkic.org/geek.html">RIG*</a>

Comment

• hmm You'd think something was about to be announced, wouldn't you?
                    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

• Hey, you've got your animated avatar back... (I personally prefer this one over the other - no offence, I just like animated graphics ).

(well, we have to talk about something while time passes...)

Jörg
                      pixar

Comment

• Well I had to get all suited up didn't I
                        Juu nin to iro

Comment

• Originally posted by Sasq
                          Well I had to get all suited up didn't I
                          Euhm... I don't get it...

Jörg
                          pixar

Comment

• When you go to a release you wear nice clothes no?
                            Juu nin to iro

Comment

• Hey is there s.th. wrong at matrox.com or will it become interesting soon? I couldn't open up their hp...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sasq
                                When you go to a release you wear nice clothes no?
                                Oh yeah... oops... Silly me...

Jörg
                                pixar

Comment

Working...
                                X