No announcement yet.

The France/Syria/China Connection.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from your perspective it is as such: they acted agresivly and you are acting in retaliation..... while they see it the opposit way round
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralDragon
      from your perspective it is as such: they acted agresivly and you are acting in retaliation..... while they see it the opposit way round
      Just like a mirror.
      You'll notice, I'm sure, that one side is real, the other just a reflection.
      chuck
      Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

the opposite of a truth is a lie, the opposite of a profound truth could very well be another profound truth

read sig
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

ok, towards the end of this thread, people are calm, and stating what they believe, and not getting offended and flaming.

I'm proud of you guys!

Sorry for the OT.
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Long may it last, or else this thread won't

By the way I hate locking threads, in the near furture we will be able to ban users from specific threads so if someone throws their dummy out of the pram the thread can continue without them

Comment

Originally posted by Ant
              ...so if someone throws their dummy out of the pram...
              ? That's new one on me.
              I like it!

Chuck
              Chuck
              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                Just like a mirror.
                You'll notice, I'm sure, that one side is real, the other just a reflection.
                chuck
                all a mater of perspective ..... to you its real... but it is to them too.... one day both will realise that they are both wrong.... that they have both been staring at eachother across two difrent mirors.... so both imigas are fake..
                "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

or as my cinematography teacher once said concerning actors or anythiong on a tv or screen for that mater: "they are all figments of light... they are not real and never will be real"

Comment

Or is that spits their toys out, or maybe it's spits their dummy out, or erm throws their toys out of the pram

Originally posted by cjolley
                    ? That's new one on me.
                    I like it!

Chuck

Comment

Pitt

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                      Apparently not everyone in France is so enamored of being on the side of a major despot.
                      That polls by Opinion Dynamics (more conservative) and Gallup (more liberal) are both showing supermajority support is extremely significant. This one cuts across political lines and has large independent voter support in the US.

As far as "Kauft nicht bei Juden!" goes; it's more like "Kauft nicht mit hypocrits!"
                      The original point still stands that all countries are split. Ok, so 2 in 3 Americans support it. I think that figure will be 1 in 3 for most European countries, and 0 in 3 for most eastern countries. We all know that some people in France are for the war, just as we "know" that 30% of Americans are against it.

Let's see if we give both sides of the stories equal billing in our new Lounge.

Yes, "our" Lounge Ant! Ours! You want my dummy? Twit.

Who's the twit downing a pint in the Nottingham Arms? It's Pitt.
                      Who's the schmoe blah blah blah blah. It's Pitt!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
                        Difference:

They acted agressively. We are being reactive to their attacks, which we have every right to do.

Once you're in a fight to the death, which this is judging by 3,000 deaths in NYC alone, there are generally no rules. Fighting as if there were is generally suicidal. We figured that out the hard way after many years of complacency and "it can't happen here" attitudes.

The question is do other countries leaders need their cities burned and/or citizens killed before doing likewise, even if it's counter to their past economic plans, or will they continue to act like ostriches?

This is one of those issues where there really is a black & white, but you have to take off those rose-colored glasses to see it. Unfortunately far too many have several pairs.

Dr. Mordrid
                        What part of America did sadam attack? I recently watched a report where 50 people where asked if sadam had something to do with 9/11. About 60% of the people questioned agreed that Sadam had a part in this terrorist act.This brings me to the Polls that you mentioned. If i belived that Sadam had a part in it then I to would agree with the present course of the american government. What does that tell about the validity of polls.
                        All I see is very sketchy evidence at best. If this is to be set as the standard for retalliation then I think we are all in for a rough ride.

Damien.

Ps. I dont know in what part of America these questions where asked. Which also makes this small poll invalid.

Pps.Nice to see this thread NOT taking a nose dive into stupidity and people blasting each other with profanities.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien
                          What part of America did sadam attack?
                          He has publically supported the attackers in the past. "If we had a relationship with al-Qaeda and we believed in that relationship, we wouldn't be ashamed to admit it."

Ps. I dont know in what part of America these questions where asked. Which also makes this small poll invalid.
                          Then you have no understanding of statistics. Companies like Gallup do. They can state a +/- 3% certainty with complete confidence.
                          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

there was some one here who had a sig that said something like this .... statistics show that XX% of statistics are in acurate... or something like that

Comment

Re: Pitt

Originally posted by Pace|Work
                              ...Yes, "our" Lounge Ant...
                              It's not our's, it's the Pitt's

.. erm that didn't come out sounding right

chuck
                              Chuck
                              秋音的爸爸

Comment

92.3% of statistics are made up on the spot anyway...

Comment

Working...
                                X