2005 BMW M6 ... drool ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
    Have you ever sat in one before? If not, carefully rethink. Don't judge a book by its cover!
    That is a different discussion: you can't judge a book by its cover, but you can discuss the cover of a book. And some people don't like this new cover (I'm not sure, need to view it better)...

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

BINGO!

Just like we don't like covers for fantasy novels which include scantily clad "chicks in chainmail" and heroes with bulging muscles. Bleh.

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

The new M5 is worse. I loved the older M5, but thats destined to become a classic since the NEW M5 is obviously targeting the ghey male market. Stupid Yankee designers.
        Bart

Comment

They've just gone and destroyed something very special. I will never buy a BMW again (maybe an older one, though). Loved the 1980 528i I used to own. The old styling was very serious-but-cool. I loved it.

Comment

It's familiar to something else...(when it comes to whole body) It has something in common with Vanquish I guess...
            overall not bad...

OTOH I think it's good for my eyes that here you can usually see BMW's that have couple years.

Comment

I'm with KvHageDorn. The new design is stupid-looking and ghey. It looks awful, and I sincerely hope Bangle loses his job sooon, or his life. I wouldn't argue with either.
              Bart

Comment

@The Rock: Waaaaa who gives a ding dong!! lets go racing someday! Maybe we can hit Bangle?
                oh btw wasn't he originially from Holland or something?
                ("big wheels.....ble bla....BIG WHEEL!!!....bla bla bla....BIG WHEEEEEELLLSSS")

Comment

BMW´s are getting uglier on each model release. Unbelieaveble.
                  Hey, just get an Audi instead. I did.

Comment

The Z8 was beautiful.. what a shame it was the pinnacle followed by a precipice..

Comment

Sad to say, but the beautiful E46 seems to be the end of an all-too-short era for BMW. I hope the sales drop into the sea for these new shitboxes, but they probably won't, and Bangle will probably keep his job. Too bad for us BMW fans.
                      Bart

Comment

I kind of liked the timeless looks of the BMW 850... The Z8 tries too hard (in my opinion) to look like an English roadster, but it is too big to look like one...

Jörg
                        pixar
                        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Too bad for us BMW fans.
                          I actually like the new lines of BMWs

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                            The Z8 was beautiful.. what a shame it was the pinnacle followed by a precipice..
                            True, the Z8 is a beauty!

Comment

I don't mind the Z4 now that I've seen what some aftermarket tuners can do with it:

Hartge Z4 (MONSTER POWER)

Attached is the ACS Z4.
                              Attached Files
                              Bart

Comment

AC Schnitzer !!!
                                Tops man

Comment

Working...
                                X