X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok im done haha
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

my foot is still swelled and all the skin is falling off it hahahaha gross
      It's a Goth's dream come true.

Kevin

Comment

Great pictures Lizzie!!!

Exactly the kind of photos I "asked" for .
        Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Yeah.. your face is nicer looking than the spider bite
          good to hear that it is healing ... damn spiders... any news on a possible lawsuit?
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Damn, that spider ****ed you up! Very nice portrait pictures You are a very beautiful girl.

Dave
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

That last pic looks kinda spooky, Liz.. you don't look happy at all..

Comment

what's it with people I know and spider bites? Close friend at work had one on HER foot and the whole thing swelled and turned purple. Healing faster than yours though
                Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Those three last pics you look very classy, Catherine Zeta Jones classy.

As for the other pics... they pretty much speak for themselves.
                  Titanium is the new bling!
                  (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Cool! Your foot looks like a flesh-colored elephant foot. Mutants rock.
                    Bart

Comment

you are a sweety.
                      spiders must like sugar.
                      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

You're in good company, Liz. My sister-in-law's husband was bitten by a Black Widow when they were living in Utah. He offers his commiseration.

Kevin

Comment

Friggn spiders!!!! What is it this year. More people I know have been bitten lately than usual.
                          "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Wow, glad to hear the foot is healing now. I've been away from the forums for a bit, so I'm just now catching up on things.

I've lived around black widows my entire life -- they give me "the creeps", but so far I've never been bitten. A black widow's web is very much different than any other spider web -- it's very strong and stiff. Whenever I touch one, I get shivers down my spine.

I was reading your earlier post about visiting San Jose. Like Dave said, too bad we didn't know you were in our neighborhood. We would have loved to at least get together for a couple of drinks. I hope you don't keep a bad memory of the Bay Area 'cause it's really got a lot of cool places and great people.
                            My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

dont you look pretty

though luck with the foot :-\

Comment

/me demands more revealing pics of Liz.

- Gurm
                                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                                If only life were as easy as you
                                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                                If only life were as easy as you
                                I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                                X