Hey up it's snowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
    too many bouncing boobs in such a tight space..

And what's wrong with that??

Actually the eastern coast (Nova Scotia, Newfoundland) got hit with a whopper of a snow storm just recently - sure signs that we won't be far behind
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Haha!
      Originally posted by az
      Same here. EDIT: Same as where Jon lives. But that's normal for Bielefeld all year

AZ
      Yeah, here too, but that's not normal for St-Jean-sur-Richelieu. We usually get a couple of centimeters of snow and the temperature is usually below 0C, it's about 4-5C outside, but I'm not complaining, yet.

Sounds like winter's gonna be late again this year too.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Dang, the NWS loves to change the forcast every hour or so it seems, now all of a sudden they claim there's a chance for rain and snow from Saturday night all the way to Tuesday night... We'll probably end up with either 500 feet of wet snow or 70 degrees and a clear sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon P. Inghram
          We'll probably end up with either 500 feet of wet snow
          you mean like this:
          Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Comment

Amen, F winter!
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

NO such thing
                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Sounds like fun!

Yep, weather has been weird here recently. A week ago it was 30F, today it was 59F. No sign of snow yet.

Comment

Yeah, that looks to be about the right amount of snow.

Comment

I hope we get snow soon... My snowboard is getting restless
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Not in here...

Ooh, you meant on the forum

Pfff, winter here is going to be like all winters. First they'll start making guesses on wether or not it will be a white Christmas. And then when it does snow (most likely not on Christmas), it will be white for 1 day, and a gray/black icy goo for a week...

Jörg
                        pixar
                        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                          And then when it does snow (most likely not on Christmas), it will be white for 1 day, and a gray/black icy goo for a week...

Jörg
                          Sums it up exactly , we have a little hail storm over here at the moment.
                          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Yay! It snowed tonight! (now only if the snow would STAY!)

I like snow

AZ
                            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Drove home in a bloody blizzard last night could hardly see the car in front, and when we watched the weather forcast they were still saying that it would be raining.
                              According to the weather man this morning that we had had some light snow last night. Complete bollocks.

Breezer
                              Everything I say is true apart from that which is not

Comment

Snow? What's snow?
                                Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
                                X