Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DukeP
    Lol all.

I cant belive that the pivotal point about living in Denmark vs. Malmø, is the customs limit on alcohol
    Nevermind then, after 1/1 2004, You may import as much as You can carry (It say 10 liters pure alcohol).

I live In Aarhus, witch is smack in the middle of the mainland, at the bay of Aarhus.
    Aarhus is defined as the smallest large city in the world, and this gives it a sort of cozy metropolitan atmosphere. About 1/6 of the population is attending one of the higher educational institutions, be that the university, the school of business, the school of engieering, the chool of journalism or (the best one) the medical school of nursing

I have travelled over most of europe (I have been in every european capital), and I still find the highest density of pretty people back home, here in Aarhus (although Copenhagen and Oslo isnt far behind).

I like the easy acces to nature and ocean that we have, here in Aarhus. Within a 3 minutes walk, I have downtown Aarhus, I have the habour, with its old wodden ships and yachting bassins, I have the beach and the water, and a nice open forrest (mostly Oak and European Beech).

What more can I say? Pop by for a visit, see for Your self.

~~DukeP~~
    Aarhus sounds wonderful, Duke. If I manage to make it over there I will definitely check it out.

Comment

Hey, send me an email, and Ill show You around

(That goes for the rest of You MURCERS as well)

Best Wishes,
      ~~DukeP~~

Comment

Working...
      X